Spaulding Security & Investigations, LLC offers offices of the State Government of Maryland the services of highly skilled investigators at affordable rates. We begin with a FREE CONSULTATION and case evaluation, during which a licensed investigator will discuss the facts of the case in question and develop a potential investigation plan. The PI will also discuss fees, review the investigative process, and answer any questions.
Our team of investigators has a broad base of experience with a wide array of likely client concerns; we are registered in the eMaryland Marketplace and can provide Maryland government offices with services in the following service codes:
- 961-47 Law Enforcement Services (Including Process Server Services)
- 990-46 Guard and Security Services
- 990-67 Patrol Services
- 953-53 Investigation Services
- 961-50 Legal Services Including Depositions and Expert Witness Testimony
- 990-52 Investigative Services
- 990-80 Surveillance Services
- 905-68 Security Screening Services, Personal
- 918-93 Security Consulting
- 962-65 Protection Services (Not including buildings)
- 990-25 Crime Prevention Services
- 990-30 Disaster Relief Services
- 990-78 Security Services, Hazardous Waste Site
- 958-14 Border Security Management and Operation Services
Small Business Reserve Certification SB12-31411
We are happy to respond to your request for a proposal.
Click the button below to get started on an investigation.
As a local, Maryland-based veteran-owned small business, our commitment to serving the members of our community is unmatched. While generating profit is necessary to the survival of any enterprise, our perfectionist focus on quality distinguishes us from our competitors. Our investigators take the utmost pride in their investigative skills, industry knowledge, preparation, appearance, attention to detail, and—above all—complete discretion. We are 100% committed, not just to our success, but to yours. Our goal is to provide you with the answers and information you need to achieve your goals.