Spaulding Security & Investigations, LLC offers offices of the Maryland State Government high-quality process service at affordable rates. We begin with a FREE CONSULTATION and case evaluation, during which a process server will discuss the facts of the case at issue and develop a potential plan to serve necessary legal documents. The process server will also discuss fees, explore the means by which any difficult process service can be achieved, and answer any questions.
We are registered in the eMaryland Marketplace and can provide the government with services in the following service codes:
- 961-47 Law Enforcement Services (Including Process Server Services)
- 990-46 Guard and Security Services
- 990-67 Patrol Services
- 953-53 Investigation Services
- 961-50 Legal Services Including Depositions and Expert Witness Testimony
- 990-52 Investigative Services
- 990-80 Surveillance Services
- 905-68 Security Screening Services, Personal
- 918-93 Security Consulting
- 962-65 Protection Services (Not including buildings)
- 990-25 Crime Prevention Services
- 990-30 Disaster Relief Services
- 990-78 Security Services, Hazardous Waste Site
- 958-14 Border Security Management and Operation Services
Small Business Reserve Certification SB12-31411
We are happy to respond to your request for a proposal.
Click the button below to get started.
As a local, Maryland-based veteran-owned small business, our commitment to serving the members of our community is unmatched. While generating profit is necessary to the survival of any enterprise, our perfectionist focus on quality distinguishes us from our competitors. Our investigators take the utmost pride in their investigative skills, industry knowledge, preparation, appearance, attention to detail, and—above all—complete discretion. We are 100% committed, not just to our success, but to yours. Our goal is to provide you with the answers and information you need to achieve your goals.