Spaulding Security & Investigations, LLC offers Maryland state government facilities a wide range of high-quality security services at affordable rates, with a staff of uniformed and non-uniformed officers, both armed and unarmed. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of each facility and are registered in the Maryland Marketplace to provide Maryland state government offices with services in all of the following service codes:
- 961-47 Law Enforcement Services (Including Process Service)
- 990-46 Guard and Security Services
- 990-67 Patrol Services
- 953-53 Investigation Services
- 961-50 Legal Services (including Depositions and Expert Witness Testimony)
- 990-52 Investigative Services
- 990-80 Surveillance Services
- 905-68 Security Screening Services, Personal
- 918-93 Security Consulting
- 962-65 Protection Services (not including buildings)
- 990-25 Crime Prevention Services
- 990-30 Disaster Relief Services
- 990-78 Security Services, Hazardous Waste Site
- 958-14 Border Security Management and Operation Services
Small Business Reserve Certification SB12-31411
We are happy to respond to your request for a proposal.
Click the button below to get started on a plan to meet your security needs.
As a local, Maryland-based veteran-owned small business, our commitment to serving the offices of Maryland’s government is unmatched. While generating profit is necessary to the survival of any enterprise, our perfectionist focus on quality distinguishes us from our competitors. Our security personnel take the utmost pride in their vigilance, skills, industry knowledge, preparation, appearance, and attention to detail. We are 100% committed, not just to our success, but to Maryland’s.